Seal Skinz All-weather Cycle gloves
These gloves come from the Bike-hut (Halfords) but are made by a Norfolk company - Seal Skinz - who know what they're doing when it comes to water-proofing and retaining body heat.
- Totally waterproof, highly brealthable membrame
- Lightweight construction, pressure point padding on palm, silicon grip on fingers
- Using Porelle inserts, provide wind and rain protection and allow sweat to be released
- Can be washed at 30 degrees, but mustn't be spun and the shop assistant said that it's safer to wash them by hand, so that the membrane isn't damaged
- 100% polyester lining (fleece)
- 87% polyester / 13% elastane outer.
At £30 these gloves aren't cheap, but should beat the cold and wet. Seal Skinz also do socks, but at £23 are a bit too pricey.
Add your comment