The Old Seeds Experiment
What to do with all those old seeds kicking about in the potting shed? Here's what I've decided to do with mine: I mixed them all up in a tub and scattered them in a reasonably well prepared bed. Let's see what will happen!
The seeds are:
- Runner Bean (polestar) dated 12/2008
- Lettuce (Little Gem) dated 12/2006
- Pumpkin (Mammoth) dated 2008
- Aubergine (Black Beauty) dated May 2007
- Pepper (Marconi Rosso) sow by 2007
- Courgette (Zucchini) sow by 2006
- Tomato (Plum Roma VF) sow by 12/2005
- Radish (Sparkler 3) dated 12/2005
- Carrot (Samurai) dated June 2007
- Radish (French Breakfast 3) sow by 12/2005
The seeds are under a cold frame, and the weather is quite warm at the moment
. Night-time temperatures are dropping to around 5 degrees C, and during the day they are up to 17 or 18 degrees.
It's quiet in here...Add your comment