Helping youngsters learn numeracy
CBeebies: Dartboard game
Play the "dartboard game" on the BBC website!
ictgames: Money payer
For help with counting up the right money, try the money payer game!
HWB Wales: Castle Shapes
"Castle 2d and 3d shapes game"is very good for learning shapes.
cbeebies shape store
The "Smarteenies shape store game" is also great for shapes.
wmnet: Meet Colin CO2!
Who is Colin CO2? An interactive e-book awaits your attention...
ictgames: Shoot the duck
Shoot the Duck: but you have to choose the right number first!
cbeebies clockwise time game
Practice how to tell the time, by moving the hands on a clock.
bbc bitesize: Bamzooki!
Bamzooki is a BBC Bitesize game, involving lots of counting and measuring. It's a bit slow to load, but has great graphics and has a great story.
bbc bitesize: factors and multiples
Dick and Dom from CBBC join Bitesize to play a Maths factors and multiples game.
tedEd: folding paper gets you to the moon - in theory!
Watch this video on how thick a sheet of paper can become when you keep folding it!
Other websites to browse
- CBeebies Number Time helps youngsters (Key Stage 1) to learn how to add, subtract, multiply and divide, as well as simply learning their numbers
- Shape Games at familylearning.org.uk
- ictgames.com has numeracy exercises, as well as literacy at topic activities.
- BBC Bitesize Key Stage 2 covers numbers, space, shapes, measures and data.
- Woodlands Resources has a bunch of number skills, shape, data and measurement games.
- Mathematics videos at TEDEd covers algebra, data & probability, geometry, measurement and numbers.
It's quiet in here...Add your comment