Another Telegraph Offer
12 gorgeous, rich reds - now ?64.90, was ?74.90, save ?10, plus get four free Sommelier glasses (worth ?14.95)
- Peccatore This cracking 2000 vintage Peccatore from the Douro bowled over the Telegraph's wine correspondent, Jonathan Ray. It's a rich, vibrant red with fragrant blackcurrant and cinnamon aromas, wonderfully fruity and smooth.
- Welgedacht Shiraz This Shiraz from the Cape is one of the softest, richest, easiest drinking examples imaginable. It's infused with spice, roasted coffee beans, blackberry and dark chocolate.
- Casta?o From Spain, Casta?o Monastrell is seductively soft yet rich, almost lavish in its concentrated blackberry and dark cherry flavours, with mouthwatering hints of liquorice.
- In Situ Syrah Only the best grapes are used in the In Situ Reserve Syrah (Shiraz) from Chile, producing a wonderfully intense, raspberry-infused wine with a long, elegant palate.
- Mount Lindsay Cabernet-Shiraz Enjoy bottle-aged, Mount Lindsay Cabernet-Shiraz 2003 from Ferngrove - one of Australia's top 10 wineries according to wine journalist Oz Clarke. This is a deliciously ripe, luscious wine where the rich fruit comes to the fore but in a beautifully balanced way.
- Domaine Dohin le Roy A delightful surprise comes from Domaine Dohin le Roy in Corbi?res - the grapes are hand-harvested to ensure the best quality, then partly oak-aged for greater complexity of flavour - it's a gorgeous, dark, juicy, herby mouthful.
Your four free glasses (worth ?14.95) are perfect for getting the most out of these rich, flavoursome wines - they are designed with an ample bowl to allow all the aromas out and get air to the wine so it breathes and develops.
It's quiet in here...Add your comment