Sub-£300 Digital Cameras
The features I'm looking for:
- Compact (light and slim)
- High quality optics
- Good at close-up shots (sub-10cm)
- Tough construction
- High number of shots per battery charge
- Fast to turn on (ie, low lag before it's ready to take a picture)
- At least 5Mpixel but higher isn't important
- Supports continuous movie collection at 640x480, 30fps
- Simple docking station for downloading and recharging
- Difficult to accidentally turn on
- Canon IXUS 900 Ti - titanium body, 10Mpix, and also does 1024x768 movies @15fps for 3 minutes. Good review here.
- Kodak EasyShare C743
- Nikon Coolpix 7900 - aluminium body Good review here.
- Nikon Coolpix P4 - has time-lag movie feature. Good review here.
- Pentax Optio M20
It's quiet in here...Add your comment