Connecting to the Grid

Apparently you need an approved G83 grid connect inverter (such as two SMA Windy Boy WB-3000 3.0kW grid connect inverters). Here's the website all about the Windy Boy.


  • You must have local electricity company approval to connect as a supplier,
  • The sell price of electricity is a lot less than the buy price.


It's quiet in here...Add your comment

Related Reading

How to Produce Electricity
Best way to avoid an energy crisis?

Survey Results For US

Popular Searches